Sunday, March 8, 2009

Begin it now

“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This blog was inspired by Sebastian, a spiritual healer, who advised me to keep a virtual journal - now! He spoke my truth when we confronted me with simply watching clouds drift by. Indeed.

I recall days, lying on my back in the middle of a spring green wheat field, blanketed by the warmth of the sun, watching puffy white clouds drift across an open valley. And I wondered. About life. About love. About who I would be. If only I could hitch a ride on a passing cloud...

But wondering without action would find me still wondering 30 years from now. And so this is my challenge - to take action now, to bring forward my inspired best. If you find yourself joining this journey, it is my wish that you, too, will be inspired to be your best.

**************************************************************

Photo of Sunol Regional Park, California